Wow!!!! I'm sooooo impressed! Seriously... she looks so natural kicking that ball! Aunt GaGa can't wait until we see what she can do with a volleyball!! hehe Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
great dribbling! (isn't that what they call it when you kick the ball down the field?) Looks like you are really having fun in that big back yard! You're the cutest! See you soon, guys Paula,Charlie and Emily
3 comments:
Wow!!!! I'm sooooo impressed! Seriously... she looks so natural kicking that ball! Aunt GaGa can't wait until we see what she can do with a volleyball!! hehe Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
That's a star athlete if I ever saw one! I can't believe how she's grown! Miss you! Don't forget to write :)
great dribbling! (isn't that what they call it when you kick the ball down the field?) Looks like you are really having fun in that big back yard!
You're the cutest!
See you soon, guys
Paula,Charlie and Emily
Post a Comment