Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

More Snow

We ended up with a total of around 8 inches of snow. Chris had to shovel our driveway for the first time. It took him about an hour and a half and he said it was quite the work out. I tried to take some pictures that show you how much snow we have now versus the last post but I'm not real sure if you'll be able to tell the difference.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like Chris conquered the snow in the driveway. I bet that worked up a sweat!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

What beautiful scenes! Looks like fun. See you soon in the sunny south...except right now it's 27 degrees outside, so wait a couple of days, ha ha. Love you all
P,C,C, and E.

Jamie Hudson said...

Wow! I bet that was fun for a little while but now you are ready for it to go and to get warm again! :) Kylie looks so cute out in the snow. I bet she LOVES it!