Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Field Trip

Kylie's preschool went on a field trip to the Lexington Museum. I went and thought it was a snooze fest. About 30 kids were crammed into an old house built in 1810 so of course there was no light. It was dark outside because it had been raining so you could hardly see anything and we listened to an old man talk about old toys for 45 minutes. I thought the children did exceptionally well for something so boring. They all said they had a good time though so what do I know :>Kylie after she got off of the bus. This was her first time riding a bus and she thought it was the greatest thing. The teacher said that you could load up all the kids and ride them around for 3 hours and they would have been entertained!
Kylie holding a replica of one of the first dolls.

This was a game where you started a wooden piece with two big notches at the top of this ladder and it would walk down the ladder by itself. I would say this was the highlight of the trip.

Okay...maybe the highlight was the horseraces.

I thought this picture summed up the trip. Kylie and Natalie seem to be saying..."Uh...yeah...we're having fun".

No comments: